• Supports Store Manager in ensuring the store operates within its predetermined budget (i.e. salary, inventory,
• Ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures,
in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Adheres to and enforces loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit cards,
check approvals, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies.
• Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
• Designates and coaches ROS (responsible of section) to assure proper merchandizing and ticketing in all
areas of the store.
• Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
• Assists in training Sales Associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and
• Supports the Store Manager in all essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
• Enforces and complies with all store/company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
• Related work experience: six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
• Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg)
• Other qualifications:
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate people in order to achieve sales objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Service oriented
• Fashion oriented
• Willing to work retail hours