Job Opportunity at AMC 12 Screen in Oakbrook Center
Posted Fri, Sep 10
600 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Summary Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC's goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
Pay Rate: Hourly, $15.50+ depending on experience.
Click on link for more information