Job Opportunity at AMC 12 Screen in Oakbrook Center
Posted Fri, Sep 10
600 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Summary Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older. Other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Six months supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
Pay Rate Type: Hourly, starting $18.25+
Click on link for more information